Become a Staircaser, be part of the AI revolution.
We’re looking for a talented Account & Success Manager to join our growing team, and play a significant role in hitting our ambitious goals.
Staircase AI is pioneering Customer Relationship Intelligence. Our platform leverages AI to analyze millions of customer interactions and turn them into actionable human insights that are impossible to spot with the naked eye. Companies depend on Staircase AI to cut through the noise, improve their NRR and reduce churn. Staircase AI reveals deep human signals and uncovers customers’ health, sentiment, journey events, risks, and opportunities.
Our focus is on relationship analytics & intelligence to complement product analytics solutions. We use data processing and advanced AI to analyze digital “relationship streams” client-vendor engagements (Such as email, chat, video, phone with minimal dependency on CRM) delivering unprecedented real-time & accurate visibility into complex customer-vendor human relationships. We identify and provide analytics and insights that are key to driving retention and growth (relationships analysis, anomalies, early-warning, and opportunities for revenue expansion) while eliminating manual data logging. Our mission is to help CS teams monitor, scale & develop better human relationships to drive growth and retention.
What will you do?
- Lead the backend team!
- Be responsible for Staircase’s backend architecture and design
- Guide, mentor and grow other backend developers
- Planning and Building the engineering and product roadmap
- Responsibly for Staircase’s platform: uptime, architecture & scale
- From customer-focused product definition to implementation and scalable deployment
What you bring to the table?
- 5+ years experience in Java/Kotlin application design and development
- Experience as a team lead or a tech lead
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of web technologies, web performance, and web protocols and standards
- Hands-on experience with web dev platforms
- Experience in working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures and specifically over AWS
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation
- Support critical production escalation issues
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- DevOps and infra-oriented experience.
- Worked at an early stage startup