Staircase cares deeply
about the privacy and security
of our customers.
Secure Infrastructure and culture
Staircase operates on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for secure and resilient hosting. AWS has a world-class team of security experts monitoring their systems 24×7 to protect both content of staging and production environments. We are highly aware of security and privacy issues and require TLS for network services, two factor authentication whenever possible and ongoing security and privacy training for our team. When we design, build and deploy our solutions we take data security and privacy very seriously.
Staircase is SOC 2 compliant, and the entire company plays a key role in safeguarding information and maintaining a high availability platform.
- Encryption – We use TLS 1.2+ and AES-256 encryption algorithms.
- Incident management – In case of an incident we have a dedicated team and process to identify, analyze and respond.
- Authentication – We minimize data access only to authorized team members
- Vulnerability testing – periodic testing and scanning of our software to identify any vulnerabilities.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Our development cycle includes tools to identify security vulnerabilities and human code reviewing.